Animal park of the Roumare forest, near Rouen
A meeting with animals, a natural environment, an absolute comfort and a team at your care?
You are at the right place!
Book your room in our hotel, and discover many animals in the Roumare forest animal park, located less than 20 km from our establishment.
What to do and what to see in this animal park in the middle of the forest?
This privileged place of observation of the regional forest fauna, offers you the opportunity to meet numerous species in their natural habitat. You will learn a little more about their way of life!
You will be able to see among others :
- Fallow deer,
- And even wild boars.
How not to get lost in the forest of Roumare ?
A 4 km path has been set up and is accessible to all.
All along this path, you will discover interactive and playful panels, allowing you to test your knowledge on the forest ecosystem.
Want to have a meal together in the heart of nature?
Take a break at a picnic area and enjoy your gourmet meal in peace. A moment of sharing, of relaxation, in the heart of a privileged environment.
You wish to extend your walk?
It is possible!
This park offers you to join two sites not to be missed in the region, on 2 km:
- The arboretum of Petit-Charme with its remarkable trees of the Alliance.
- The Epinay pond, the largest forest pond in this geographical area, with a surface area of 1500 m², just that!
The little extras:
- Open all year round, this park is free of charge.
- This site is accessible to people with reduced mobility (site labeled "Tourisme & Handicap"). Indeed, one course has a surface adapted to the circulation in wheelchair.
- You have two large parking lots on each side of the park.
Animal park of the forest of Roumare
222 Route Forestière de la Réunion,
76 380 Val-de-la-Haye
Do you need more information ?
Do not hesitate to contact our reception who will be pleased to inform you.