The beaches near Rouen
Fancy a trip to the water's edge and why not go to the beach?
Just an hour's drive from Rouen, numerous beaches on the Normandy coast are waiting for you.
The choice is wide if you want to spend the day at the beach from our establishment.
Whether you are looking for lively beaches with car parks and facilities for children or smaller, less accessible and quieter beaches, from Deauville to Dieppe there are plenty of possibilities:
Deauville beach, a beautiful and large beach with a very lively town centre.
- The beach of Trouville, a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by beautiful typical houses.
- The beach of Butin in Honfleur, beautiful sandy beach, by moving away from the entrance of the port there are beautiful walks to make.
- The beach of Villerville, a beautiful and quiet sandy beach with a view of the port of Le Havre in the distance.
- Le Havre beach, a very large beach with many facilities for families.
- The beach of Saint Jouin Bruneval, beautiful pebble beach far from the crowd.
- The beach of Fourquet, very beautiful beach in the cliffs accessible on foot by descending a very steep but down a very steep but safe staircase.
- The beach of Tilleul to the west of Étretat, a beautiful pebble beach with an incredible view of the cliffs, but access on foot is a bit physical.
- The beach of Veule-les-Roses, a very large, quiet and accessible pebble beach.
- The beach at Saint Aubin sur Mer, only 66 km as the crow flies from Rouen ! A beautiful pebble beach with a very accessible car park.
- The beach at Quiberville-sur-Mer is a beautiful pebble beach with sand at low tide.
- The beach of Petit Ailly, a small beach along the cliffs, difficult to access by car or on foot but worth a visit.
- The beach of Dieppe very large beach of 1,6 km with a sight on the marine activity of the port of port of Dieppe.